Most of the time, pioneers return with a back full of arrows. Companies spend millions of dollars testing out new ideas, most of which fail, and this can bankrupt even the largest of corporations. But every once in a while, someone stumbles onto the “next big thing,” and their business blows up as a result.
Is there a science behind doing this correctly? Is there a template you can follow to minimize losses and maximize your chances of success? Turns out, there is, and that’s exactly what you’ll get when you listen top this week’s episode.
You’ll also learn:
- Why stagnation will kill your business
- What to do when things start falling through the cracks with your new clients
- Why baby steps work best in a marathon
- How video game controllers can impact your business’s future
- What to focus on when innovating and adopting new technology
- One creepy way to know exactly what your customers want to buy from you
- How to stop wasting time and money on bad ideas
- The fastest foolproof way to test new ideas without losing favor in your market
- And a lot more
Don’t miss this one.